Vertical Cement Mill
Applications: It mainly used in the cement clinker grinding section of cement manufacturing process. Well grinding for slag, cement raw material and other materials.
Vertical Cement Mill Details
Vertical cement mill is a kind of vertical roller mill, also known as VRM cement mill, mainly used in the grinding production of cement clinker. Our company absorbs the latest grinding technology from Europe and combines with the market demand of grinding industry to develop a new and improved vertical cement mill. This vertical cement mill solves the technical problems of low output and high energy consumption of mining and cement milling equipment. It combines drying, grinding, powder selection and lifting functions to effectively improve production efficiency.
The vertical cement mill is especially suitable for large-scale milling of various ores, and grinding of various block, granular and powder materials because of its superior performance. So it is widely used in cement, electric power, metallurgy, glass fiber, coal and other industries.
Working principle of vertical cement mill
Vertical cement mill appears later than cement ball mill, which makes up for many shortcomings of cement ball mill and has more advantages. In the past, due to the limitation of cement ball mill production, many cement companies were unable to expand production scale and development was once restricted. The appearance of VRM cement mill solves the contradiction between small output of grinding equipment and mass production demand.
- Vertical cement mill has high grinding efficiency and low power consumption (20% – 30% less than ball mill).
- The granularity of the feeding material is larger(VRM cement mill is 80mm-120mm, cement ball mill is less than or equal to 30mm).
- Cement vertical mill occupies less space and saves 30% of construction cost.
- Low noise during vertical cement mill operation.
- Grinding parts have less wear and tear. Vertical cement mill operation is simpler and has a longer service life.
It is a little bit different from the cement ball mill, the VRM cement mill is mainly composed of a separator, grinding roller, millstone, pressurizing device, reducer, motor, shell, and other parts.
- Separator is similar to the function of powder concentrator. According to adjusting the angle of guide vane and rotor speed, fine powder can be collected, and the coarse powder is then re-grinding on the millstone of the VRM cement mill.
- The grinding rollers are installed on the millstone. The grinding roller crushes the material by exerting pressure on the material clamped between the grinding roll and the millstone. The grinding rollers are generally installed in pairs, and the number is generally 2-6 as needed.
- The millstone is fixed on the vertical shaft in the middle of the vertical cement mill body. The upper surface of the millstone is covered with a ladder liner plate or corrugated plate, and the edge of the millstone is equipped with a material blocking device.
- The pressure device is pressurized by hydraulic system, and the pressure is transferred to the material between the grinding rollers and the millstone through the grinding rollers, so as to achieve the purpose of crushing the material. The fineness of material grinding can be controlled by adjusting the pressure.
- The reducer device is mainly used to change the rotation speed and drive the millstone to rotate. Meanwhile, it needs to carry the weight of the millstone and rollers.
|Grinding Table Diameter (mm)
|Grinding Roller Diameter (mm)
|Quantity of roller (PCS)