Vibration Ball Mill
Applications: It is mainly used in the processing of fine powder and ultrafine powder in metallurgy, mining, building materials, chemical industry, refractory materials, abrasives, graphite, glass, ceramics and other industries.
Vibration Ball Mill Details
Vibration ball mill, also known as a vibrating ball mill or vibratory ball mill, is a kind of ball mill machine that uses the high-frequency vibration of the cylinder to make the grinding medium in the cylinder impact the material by inertial force.
Vibration ball mill is a new type of high-efficiency and energy-saving grinding equipment. It has obvious advantages over traditional rotary ball mill in grinding fine and ultra-fine powder materials. The grinding efficiency of vibrating ball mill can be increased by 2-5 times, and energy consumption can be reduced by 20% – 30%.
Vibration ball mill can be widely used in fine powder and ultrafine powder processing in ore dressing, building materials, abrasive materials, chemical raw materials, metallurgy, electric power, special ceramics, refractory materials and other industries. In recent years, the vibration mill has been widely used in the magnesium industry because it solves the problem of powder sticking and grinding in the production process.
Vibration Ball Mill Structure and Working Principle
- According to the number of barrels: Vibration ball mill can be divided into single barrel vibration ball mill, double tubes vibration ball mill, and three tubes vibration ball mill. The more barrels, the greater the production capacity.
- According to the medium category: Vibrating ball mill can be divided into a vibrating ball mill and vibrating rod mill. The grinding media of the two are steel ball and steel rod respectively.
- According to the type of inlet and outlet methods: the vibratory ball mill has various forms of feeding and discharging methods such as single-in and single-out, double-in and double-out, double-in and four-out.
- According to the barrel position: the vibration ball mill can be divided into vertical vibration ball mill and horizontal vibration ball mill.
The vibrating ball mill is mainly composed of chassis, body support, sound insulation cover, body, barrel, vibrator, lining plate, elastic bearing, grinding medium and driving motor.
When the vibratory ball mill is in operation, the motor drives the vibrator with the eccentric hammer to do the axial rotation motion, which causes the barrel to vibrate. The medium and materials are turned and dropped in the barrel, and the materials are crushed under the impact force.
Product Advantages Of Vibration Ball Mill
- Vibration ball mill has mature process configuration, simple and convenient operation, reliable work, and easy cleaning.
- The vibrating ball mill has strong adaptability to working conditions, energy saving and environmental protection, and can perform wet and dry grinding.
- Vibratory ball mill has concentrated particle size, light weight and low noise.
- Vibration ball mill unit output energy consumption is low, liner and grinding medium replacement is easy.
|Model||Rotor mode||Power(kw)||Roller volume(L)||Out capacity(kg/h)||Feeding size(mm)||Discharging size(μm)||Vibration frequency(r/min)||Amplitude(mm)|
|Model||Grinding way||Motor power(kw)||Roller volume(L)||Capacity(t/h)||Feeding size(mm)||Discharging size(mm)||Vibration frequency(r/min)||Rotor speed(r/min)|