Quartz Ball Mill
Quartz ball mill (quartz sand ball mill) is a specialized quartz grinding equipment developed on the basis of traditional ball mill combining the characteristics of quartz ore. The quartz ball mill designed and produced by our company has the advantages of high grinding precision, large production capacity, simple operation and low working noise in the grinding process of quartz mineral. The cylinder of the quartz grinding mill is made up of a variety of high-quality materials, which has the characteristics of strong corrosion resistance and high wear resistance.
The quartz ball mill can be used to grind different types of quartz minerals, such as quartzite, sand stone and quartz sand. In addition to quartz mineral, the quartz ball mill can also grind raw meal, cement clinker and other types of mineral raw materials, and has the same functions as cement ball mill and ore ball mill. Quartz sand is an important industrial mineral raw material. It is widely used in glass, casting, ceramics, construction, abrasives and other industries. Therefore, quartz sand ball mill is commonly used in quartz grinding plant and quartz sand production line.
Quartz Mineral Introduced
- Quartz sand is a non-metallic mineral.
- Quartz sand is a kind of silicate mineral with stable chemical properties.
- Its texture is hard, wear-resistant, and the main mineral component is SiO2.
- Quartz sand is a milky white translucent granular mineral.
- Quartz sand as industrial raw material is widely used in metallurgy, construction, chemical, plastic, rubber, abrasive and other industrial fields.
Quartz Powder Processing Process
- Large pieces of quartz are transported to the raw material warehouse by special vehicles, and then the materials are sent to the quartz crusher by the conveyor for crushing. The quartz crusher can crush large pieces of quartz mineral into small-sized stones. Only when the size of the material meets the feed size (＜20mm) of the quartz ball mill can it enter the mill for grinding.
- After being crushed by the quartz crusher, the quartz is lifted to the storage hopper by the elevator, and the material is discharged from the storage hopper, and then evenly transported into the barrel of the quartz ball mill by the feeder.
- The material is loaded into the barrel by the hollow shaft at the feeding end of the quartz sand ball mill. When the barrel rotates, the grinding steel balls and materials are attached to the barrel liner plate under the action of inertia, centrifugal force and friction force, and are carried to the height by the barrel. When the materials and the grinding steel balls are brought to a certain height, they are thrown down due to their own gravity, and the falling grinding steel balls crush the material in the barrel.
- The qualified products in the grinding process are screened by the screening system and then enter the collector through the pipeline. After collection, they are discharged through the powder outlet pipe to become the finished product. The unqualified products will fall into the quartz grinding mill barrel and be reground.
Installation Steps of Quartz Ball Mill
Specification of Quartz Ball Mill
|Specification(mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Rotate Speed(r/min)||Grinding Media Load(t)||Output Size(mm)||Motor Power(kW)||Weight(t)|