LIMESTONE CRUSHING & GRINDING
Limestone is a massive stone material that is mined by a limestone crushing plant through a limestone crusher. Its main component is calcium carbonate (CaCO3), and it also contains clay, dolomite, magnesium carbonate, iron oxide, silicon oxide and some organic impurities.
So what is limestone used for? Limestone itself can be used as a raw material in construction and industrial fields. Limestone can be made into limestone powder by treatment of limestone crusher and limestone grinding mill. Limestone powder can produce quicklime by calcination. Quicklime can be widely used for desulfurization in power plants, and after adding water treatment to get hydrated lime. By mixing hydrated lime, lime slurry and lime paste can be obtained, which are used for coating materials and processing materials of brick and tile adhesives. Powdered limestone made of limestone mill or Raymond mill is also one of the raw materials of Portland cement.
Limestone Crushing and Grinding Process
1. Primary limestone crushing
First of all, large pieces of limestone are evenly fed to the limestone crusher machine by the vibrating feeder through the silo for primary limestone crushing. The limestone conforming to the fineness is sent out to the limestone crusher machine, while the limestone not conforming to the fineness is returned to the limestone hammer crusher for re-crushing.
Crushed limestone conforming to the feed fineness of vertical roller mill (≤ 110mm) is transported into vertical raw mill or Raymond mill by bucket elevator. The limestone grinding process will start after the crushed limestone entering the mill.
3.Classification with a powder separator
The limestone powder is classified by the powder separator, and the limestone powder that do not meet the particle size are screened into the limestone mill and re-ground.
The finished limestone powder that meets the standard is transported to the outside of the limestone mill through the discharge port, and then transported to the designated warehouse for packaging.
The Main Equipment for Limestone Grinding
1. The vertical raw mill is stable in operation, high in output, and easy to replace wearing parts.
2. The product quality of the vertical mill is stable. The chemical composition and fineness of the product can be determined and corrected quickly.
3. Large drying capacity. The vertical raw material mill adopts hot air to transport materials. By controlling the air inlet temperature, the product can reach the required dryness.
1. Ramon mill adopts a vertical structure and occupies a small area.
2. Ramon mill adopts electromagnetic vibration feeder, the feeder is uniform and easy to adjust.
3. Centralized control of electrical appliances enables unmanned operation.
4. Compared with other limestone mills, Raymond mill has a high screening rate, which can reach more than 99%.