Vertical Raw Mill
Applications: It can be used for grinding limestone, gypsum, siliceous, coal and other materials. It is mainly used in cement raw materials grinding section of cement factory, and also be used in concrete and mineral fields.
Vertical Raw Mill Details
Vertical raw mill is important equipment widely used in the cement raw meal (cement raw materials) grinding section of the cement production process in cement plant. Because the vertical raw mill is the use of roller grinding principle to crush materials, its vertical raw mill operation is more efficient and energy-saving, product output is more stable, so in cement industry, electric power, metallurgy, chemical industry, metal, and non-metal ore industry is also well used.
Vertical raw mill is widely used in cement industry. In the process of cement production in cement plant, cement raw meal needs to be ground by grinding equipment before calcination. Cement raw meal includes limestone, gypsum, silica, clay, fly ash and other components. Because these materials are mixed together and have special properties, so there is a high requirement for the material suitability of the grinding equipment. The vertical raw mill operation process is simple, the floor space is small, the noise is low, the dust is less, and the adaptability to different materials is strong. So the vertical raw mill particularly suitable for the grinding of cement raw meal in cement factory. The vertical raw mill in cement industry has been applied in the field of medicine and food because of its high grinding efficiency, can dry up to 10% moisture materials and energy saving of 20% – 30% compared with ball mill of the same scale.
Working principle of vertical raw mill
- When the vertical raw material mill in the cement plant starts to run, the material enters the mill through the feed port on the upper side of the mill, and then falls in the center of the millstone.
- The transmission drives the millstone to rotate, and the grinding roller self-transmits around the grinding roller shaft under the friction of the millstone. Due to the centrifugal force, the material moves from the center of the millstone to the edge, and when it passes through the grinding roller track, it is brought between the grinding roller and the millstone to be crushed.
- The vertical raw mill in cement industry is equipped with a hydraulic tension device, which mainly controls the relative pressure of grinding roller to the millstone. The crushing pressure can be adjusted according to the hardness of the grinding material.
- The materials after grinding continue to move towards the edge of the millstone. There is a jet device at the edge of the millstone, and the hot air flowing outflows from bottom to top, which drives the material after grinding to rise.
- The big pieces of material will fall back to the millstone first due to its own weight, and the smaller ones will enter the powder selected system under the action of the hot airflow. The fine powder that meets the fineness requirement is collected and stored in the dust collector, while the coarse powder that does not meet the fineness requirement is returned to the millstone for grinding.
|Model||Grinding Table Diameter (mm)||Grinding Roller Diameter (mm)||Granularityof the feeding material (mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Motor Power(kW)||Rotate Speed(r/min)||Weight(t)|